SRID test for the detection of adulteration of sheep’s and cow’s milk with goat milk.
The kit contains 25 IDRing plates, a calibration set (4 standards) and dilution buffer for samples. Each plate allows to analyse 10 samples (standards included). 25 IDRing plates and calibration set (10, 5, 2, 1% of fraud). Each plate allows to perform 10 analyzes (calibrators included). This test kit is available on the STARTER Kit format.
Detection limit: 1% of goat milk.
- Storage temperature: + 2° C to +8° C
- Precautions: Do not freeze
- Detection limit: 1% goat milk
- Shelflife: 10 months from date of manufacture
- Application: Raw milk – Cheese