SRID test for the quantification of adulteration of goat’s and sheep’s milks with cow milk.
The kit contains 25 IDRing plates and calibration set (10, 5, 2, 1 and 0.5% of fraud).
Each plate allows to perform 10 analyzes (calibrators included).
This test kit is available on the STARTER Kit format.
Detection limit: 0.5% of cow’s milk.
- Storage temperature: + 2° C to +8° C
- Precautions: Do not freeze
- Detection limit: 0.5% of cow’s milk
- Shelflife: 10 months from date of manufacture
- Application: Raw milk – Fresh cheese