Immunoassays and Services for QUALITY and SAFETY controls of raw and processed biological materials
Focused on BioPharmaceutical – Biotech – Agrofood and Veterinary Companies
What IDBiotech can do for you ?
CHARACTERISATION of your HCP ELISA
- Determination of the polyclonal anti-HCP antibody coverage using 2D-Western Blotting (2D-DIBE)
- Characterization of HCP and Drug Substance by 1D and 2D electrophoresis (2D-DIGE)
- Selection of the generic HCP ELISA test that best suited to your bioprocess
- Development and production of process specific HCP ELISA tests
- Development and production of immunoassays and analytical methods
- Validation of immunoassays (ICHQ2R1 ; V03-110; …)
- Re-design of tests to your own needs
- Measurement of allergens, markers and HCP
- Routine analysis using your methods or a methods developed and validated by IDBiotech
- Analysis of proteins and antibodies using 1D and 2D SDS-PAGE and Western-Blotting
HCP ELISA – 2D ANALYSIS – ANTIBODY COVERAGE
IDBiotech is your partner for the development, the characterization and the validation of your process specific HCP ELISA test !
PROCESS SPECIFIC HCP ELISA
Development and validation of a process specific ELISA test for the quantification of E.coli HCP in batches of recombinant proteins used in a human therapeutic vaccine.
Selection of the commercial HCP ELISA that best suited for the quantification of the HCP all over the purification process of a recombinant Interleukin produced in CHO cell line. Determination of the percent of coverage of the commercial anti-HCP polyclonal antibodies using 2D-western blotting with cyanine-dye labeling (2D-DIBE).
Development and validation of two ELISA tests for the quantification of milk allergens in hypoallergenic infant formulas made with extensively hydrolysed bovine whey proteins.
Our test kits are intended for R&D and analytical laboratories from agro-food, veterinary, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
They use ELISA, SRID, Latex and LFD technologies and are manufactured in an ISO 9001 v 2008 certified environment.
Applications are varied: measurement of dairy proteins, animal health markers, food or environmental allergens, certification of the animal origin of raw materials.
Digitization, Interpretation and Archiving of the results obtained with the IDRing® plates (SRID Tests)
IDBiotech will attend to the 6th Antibody Industrial Symposium (AIS 2018) that will held 25th and 26th of june 2018 in Montpellier, France
New skills and services at IDBiotech for 2D analysis : 1D SDS-PAGE - 2D-DIGE - Labelling with Cye-Dye et 2D western blotting - Coverage of anti-HCP antibodies
ADULTERATION OF MILK
Cow Milk Express: 2 minutes latex agglutination test for the detection of cow's milk (raw, pasteurized or UHT) goat's and sheep's milks.